- Exoplanet Observing, a course in the Caroline Hurless Online Institute for Continuing Education (CHOICE), November 4th to December 6th, 2019 (CHOICE course listings)
- Student poster: Telescope Rehabilitation and Exoplanet Confirmation: Data Analysis in the TESS Follow-Up Observing Program, by 2019 Summer Research Program (SRP) participant Connor Martin (Poster), Saint Mary's College, School of Science, SRP poster session, October 5th, 2019
- Stepping Stones to TFOP, with Ariana Hofelmann (YouTube, Slide Deck), AAVSO 2018 Annual Meeting, Flagstaff, AZ, November 16th, 2018
- Student poster: Astrophotometry of Eclipsing Binaries and Exoplanets at the Saint Mary’s College Geissberger Observatory, by 2018 Summer Research Program (SRP) participant Ariana Hofelmann (Poster), Saint Mary's College, School of Science, SRP poster session, September 29th, 2018
- The Great American Eclipse of 2017 (Slide Deck), SIR Branch 146 Luncheon, July 13th, 2017
- Time Series in the AAVSO Database (Poster), Joint SAS/AAVSO Conference, June 15th, 2017
- Launching a Variable-Star Observing Program at the Geissberger Observatory (Slide Deck), Saint Mary's College of California, February 22nd, 2017
- Lectures of Sidney Coleman on Quantum Field Theory, co-edited with Bryan Gin-ge Chen, David Derbes, David Griffiths, Richard Sohn and Yuan-Sen Ting, World Scientific, December, 2018 (World Scientific, Apple Books, Amazon Books).
- A list of journal articles and conference proceedings is in my Curriculum Vitae.